Tuesday, June 30th MENU for PICK-UP & DELIVERY and CALL AHEAD RESERVATIONS for OUTDOOR SEATING RESERVATIONS!
We now have limited* INDOOR DINING, too!
It’s nice and cool with the ACs going.
* Per Vermont COVID-19 regulations.
Pictured: A real life hero! A “front line worker” at Fletcher Allen Health Care ... and a super kind woman. (Thank you for coming to dinner at The Paddle!)
Serving brunch every Sunday from
9:00 - 1:00 pm!
I begin taking orders at 9:00 am daily.
Delivering to SHELBURNE tonight! Must have at least 4 separate orders to make it wok. So, please spread the good word.
* Tuesdays ~ Shelburne
* Wednesdays ~ Burlington
* Thursdays ~ Colchester & Williston
* Fridays ~ Milton & North Hero
* Saturdays ~ Essex Junction
* Sundays ~ St. Albans & Plattsburgh
PICK-UP PROTOCOL @ The Paddle:
Stay in your vehicle and I’ll bring your take-out to YOU! No need to call or honk. I make rounds outside every 5-10 minutes.
Live music every Tuesday (6-8pm)and Sunday night (5-7pm) at by the tent. No cover! Only requirement? Come and relax; enjoy yummy food, wonderful music and our awesome Paddle Crew ... be among friends!
Chicken corn chowder ~ cup $6 bowl $8
SALADS, SPRING ROLLS and NACHOS
- House salad with mixed greens tossed in our maple balsamic vinaigrette with carrots and grape tomatoes $7
- Special salad with mixed greens tossed in a Champagne Vinaigrette with Sliced almonds, blueberries and crumbled gorgonzola
- Caesar salad with homemade Caesar dressing and croutons with fresh Parmesan
Sm $7; Lg $11;
add anchovies $2
add salmon $14;
add grilled chicken $7;
add ribeye steak $23;
add crabcakes $14
- Veggie spring rolls with a spicy-citrus aioli $10
- Crab cakes with a mango chutney $14
- Cheese nachos... Blue corn tortilla chips topped with Monterey Jack and cheddar cheese served with fresh salsa and sour cream $8
- Paddle nachos ... Blue corn tortilla chips topped with Chicken, black beans, carrots, Monterey jack and cheddar cheese served with fresh salsa and sour cream $14
- Grilled chicken breast sandwich with a kalamata olive mayo, red onions, arugula and tomato served with french fries $15
- Burritos with Flour tortilla, carrots, beans, banana peppers, spinach, homemade salsa and cheddar jack cheese served with french fries $13; add chicken $2
- Paddle Burger ... 8 ounce burger with choice of cheddar or Swiss on a grilled bun served with french fries $15
* Add ons $2 each... applewood smoked bacon, brie, Gorgonzola
* Add ons .75 Cents each lettuce, tomato, red onion, Caramelized onions, sautéed mushrooms
- Smoky Bourbon BBQ Beef sandwich with caramelized onions and Vt cheddar served with French fries $23
- Gorgonzola crusted filet mignon topped with caramelized onions and balsamic drizzle with sautéed garlic and basil grape tomatoes over mashed potatoes $34
- 13 oz. grilled ribeye served with VT cheddar mashed potatoes, Caesar salad and horseradish dipping sauce $34
- Soy-glaze salmon served with a dried cranberry, asiago and ginger risotto over grilled asparagus $27
- Coffee crusted pork tenderloin with goat cheese mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables finished with a hoisin sauce $30
- Korean bbq tuna steak with mixed greens tossed in a tahini dressing topped with sliced radishes, carrots, cucumbers and fried
wonton crisp $28
- Fish and chips haddock baked In an old bay, white wine butter sauce with French fries and coleslaw served with tartar sauce $26
ENTREE DISHES available for SINGLE portions or FAMILY size (4-5 portions) for Togo only
- Butternut squash stuffed ravioli served in a rosemary maple butter cream sauce with dried cranberries, roasted walnuts and finished with gorgonzola crumbles and Granny Smith apple “matchsticks” $23/$75 family
- Crab-stuffed ravioli served with roasted red pepper and baby spinach in an Old Bay cream sauce topped with a Blue Paddle crabcake $26.50/$80 family
- Chicken sauté with shallots, dried cranberries, maple roasted walnuts and grape tomatoes served with linguine $24/$75 family
- Lobster sauté with chunks of lobster meat, prosciutto, shallots, grape tomatoes and arugula tossed in a light lemon butter cream sauce served with linguine $31/$100 family
- Mushroom Saute with sautéed portobello mushrooms, roasted red peppers, grape tomatoes, shallots and spinach in a caraway cream over linguine finished with crumbled goat cheese sa$24/$85
- Shrimp scampi...tiger shrimp, shallots, garlic, spinach and thyme sautéed in lemon, white wine and butter with linguine finished with fresh Parmesan 29$/$100
- Ginger, cranberry risotto $8
- French fries $6
- Grilled asparagus $6
- Mashed potatoes $4
NEW DESSERT FOR TONIGHT! $10
- Chocolate Pots de Creme ~ rich and creamy made with coconut milk and Belgian dark chocolate. Served with a dollop of whipped cream and fresh berries. (Skip the whipped cream for a vegan, gluten free option)
- Peach and Blueberry Crisp - sweet fresh peaches roasted with blueberries and topped with a brown sugar and oat crumble
- Praline Ice Cream Tarts - graham cracker crust filled with vanilla ice cream and topped with crunchy ecan and coconut and drizzled with caramel
- Chocolate Plum Sacher Torte ~ a rich, dense chocolate cake made with dark Belgian chocolate and fresh plum purée and covered with whipped cream scented with French plum brandy
- Honey Lavender Creme Brûlées ~ a creamy custard scented with local honey (from Yellow Farmhouse Honey) and organic French lavender.
- Brownies & Ice Cream (traditional and gluten free brownies ~ but you would never guess it!)
Comes with a scoop of vanilla homemade ice cream with house chocolate sauce
1. Aviary (Cabernet Sauvignon; Napa) $40
2. OZV (Red Blend, Lodi) $38
3. LaLinda (Malbec; Mendoza) $36
4. Vinum Cellars (Pinot Noir; Monterrey) $38
5. Due Torri (Pinot Grigio; Venetian) $32
6. Savee Sea (Sauvignon Blanc; Marlborough) $38
7. Urban (Reisling; Mosel) $32
8. LaLuca Prosecco (Sparkling wine; Venoto) $36
9. Old Soul (Chardonnay; Napa). $38
10. Laurent Miquel (Rose; Corbieres) $32
*** Don't forget that Johnson Woolen Mills is giving away a $500 Shopping Spree to anyone who orders from us during this difficult time. Your name will be entered every time you take-out or have a delivery!
Please visit: www.johnsonwoolenmills.com
to check out Stacy's store. It's my favorite and what an iconic Vermont business - three generations!
NEW ALCOHOL REGULATIONS: You may purchase wine, beer and cocktails to go home!
Lastly, please let me know if there is anything, at all, that we can do for you. We're all in this together and we need to support each other and be extra kind to one another.
Phoebe Bright, Executive Chef
Eric Goodrich, Head Chef
Blue Paddle Bistro